On January 2013 hackers broke into Britam Defence Inc computers and leaked the company's involvement in a plan to deliver a canister of the chemical weapon, Sarin gas, to the US's proxy terrorist mercenaries Al-Nusra. (Al-Nusra is a covert CIA proxy force of Al Qaeda terrorists, who the CIA is utilizing to destabilize and terrorize the Syrian people and government.)
The plan, hatched by unnamed "Qataris" (the brutal Arab emirate closely linked to US intelligence) included smuggling a "CW" (chemical weapon) of Soviet design from war torn Libya using Russian speaking Britam Inc employees so that any trails of suspicion would lead to the Russians.
Here is the intercepted email between David Goulding (Britam's Business Development executive) and Phillip Doughty, (the founder of Britam):
We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?
Britam Defence is just one of many thousands of conduits eager and ready to do the dirty work, for pay, for the CIA and their Masters, the US imperialists and their servants, the political class. Britam is just the one that got caught - Thousands of US, British, French and other Western corporations are cashing in on the lucrative business of covert terrorist insurgencies (which now represent the standard modus operandi of US foreign policy.)
A massive effort began to claim that the emails were not real and on the internet they published a tsunami of fake websites claiming such but all evidence is that in fact the email exchange is very real indeed.
THE TERRORISTS GET CAUGHT RED HANDED.
On, May 27th, 2013 multiple reports surface of Turkish police who arrested 12 men belonging to the CIA's, Al-Nusra/AlQaeda, on their way to Syria, in possession of 2 canisters of Sarin gas: (not one single mention of the Turkish arrests in the US media)
BBC mentioned the incident in a remote corner of their internet site here:
Voltair Network reports on the incident here:
Press TV, reports an incident where Syrian troops discovered Sarin gas canisters in possession of the US mercenaries.
Here "Syrian Girl" (a longtime commentator on Syrian affairs) predicts that the US would stage a false flag Sarin gas attack to be blamed on the Syrian Government:
Also Syrian government has found US made gas masks in the US backed Terrorists' hands:
THE US BACKED TERRORISTS RELEASE THE SARIN GAS, THE US MEDIA QUICKLY BLAMES ASSAD.
On March 19th of 2013 a projectile containing Sarin gas was fired at a surburb in Aleppo killing over two dozen civilians.
UN human rights inspector Carla del Ponte declared the attack to be the handiwork of the US backed terrorist mercenaries - not the Syrian government, as was widely trumpeted by the US mainstream media. Both Russia and UN inspectors, agreed - it was the US backed terrorists, not the Syrian government:
Russian President Vladimir Putin has declared 'utter nonsense' the idea that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons on its own people and called on the US to present its supposed evidence to the UN Security Council.
THE US STORY DOESN'T ADD UP. THE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS ARE:
1) If the US is constantly reminding the world of the so called chemical weapons threat posed by President Assad of Syria, why is it that the proxy terrorists working for the US continue to be caught with Sarin Gas canisters?
2) If the US backed AlQaeda mercenaries are not covertly releasing Chemical weapons, why do they even have them in their possession in the first place?
3) Why is the US supporting AlQaeda Terrorists who have been caught multiple times in possession of Sarin gas canisters?
4) How can the US expect to have any credibility in accusing others of Chemical attacks when the most preeminent human rights investigator in the world, Carla Del Ponte of the United Nations has declared that contrary to Assad using the chemical weapons - it is in fact the US's proxy insurgent terrorist force who is releasing the deadly Sarin Gas?
5) Why is it that the US refuses to show their global partners (who expect to see proof before engaging in military action) the evidence, the US claims it has, which proves it was Assad who released the Chemical weapons?
6) And why are there so many incidents where our forces are being captured in possession of chemical weapons if as the US claims, chemical weapons are such a repulsive thing to our military operations?
7) And why would President Assad who has no history of using Chemical Weapons and who is winning all of the battles on the ground, in the full glare of international scrutiny, suddenly decide to commit suicide and use chemical weapons?
8) And why is there no support from the nations who historically supported even the US's most brazen crimes against humanity, posing as just wars?
9) And why are there so many non Western news sources who are reporting these chemical attacks as the work of the US proxies and not the Syrian government?
The answer is of course that President Assad did not use Chemical weapons, and this attack was the same as the last attack in March 19th - it was the US backed terrorists who covertly used the Sarin gas so that the US media could quickly and without a shred of substantiation blame it on Assad.
It's the same story every time we hear the US government talk about Chemical weapons, like they lied to us back during the giant waste of time, life and money called the Iraq war. They were shouting about chemical weapons back then too, and it turned out there were none, and we wasted all the time, money and young American lives and about 1 million dead Iraqi civilians to replace a dictator with an even bigger mess.
And this is the point of US policy - to create as much division, terrorism, and suffering throughout the world and somehow figure out a way to profit from it all.
Know your enemy.